Tuesday, December 4, 2007

what do i stand as a foundation of writing

English 82 A



I am writing this in question answer format.

FeetQ.What do i stand for as a foundation of writing?

Ans. Foundation means the root. So, obviously tells that its the beginning level. so i find myself at the door means the first point of wrritng.
StomachQ. What upsets me about writing?Ans. Actually what i like or what i want is to complete things in a short and sweet form. And i like to put such things in writing that one word contain a sentence with it. If i can't do that it upsets me more about writing.
HeartQ. what do i love about writing?Ans. In my opinion writing tells more than other medium. though in praactical world man should have speaking power. But while speaking man can't tell all thinggs what he want to. And there are many things which which can be told by writing only. What i love about writing is that i can express all the words.
EarQ. What do i hear about writing?Ans. I can hear all the things that one wants to express through writing. Its more clear than listening to someone speaking.

EyeQ. what do i see about writing?ans. I can see the feelings , emotions of a person in it. writing tells everything. What a man can't see in a person can see in his writing.

BrainQ. what do i think about writing?Ans. I think writing is the best way of expressing one's feelings, emotions. And i think writing is one only such medium for that.

No comments: